Rotating pictures of Beautiful Grandchildren

Rotating pictures of Beautiful Grandchildren
Josh, Colette and Calvin - Christmas Eve 2008

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Inspired by Andrea! Back to Blogging!











Hello everyone (my two readers!!) After a 6 month absence, I am back to blogging. It has been a very busy time with lots of travel, lots of wonderful family visits and my going into business practicing law as: Arvold Law! I love my new life working about 1/2 time and finally having time again for quiet time with God, time to spend with Bill, exercise (the "E" word) and of course family and friends. I have been inspired by Andrea just posting again and putting some pictures up for your enjoyment. I am going to do the same. First here is a sample of the FUN summer that we had:







































2 comments:

Amy said...

Nice pics. I hope you keep blogging!

MJ Krech said...

Welcome back! I have visited your site at least twice per week for the last six months and am soooo HAPPY to have you back! :-)
--Marcia