Rotating pictures of Beautiful Grandchildren

Rotating pictures of Beautiful Grandchildren
Josh, Colette and Calvin - Christmas Eve 2008

Monday, April 14, 2008

Rash Vow - The Compact - Update - Birthdays

Okay - the latest issue. I got through Grandchild Birthday #1 by going in with Abby to redo Josh's bed. I sent some UW Badger fabric I already had :-) and sent money which Abby and Greg used to buy a used bed frame and make a bulletin board-type head board. Perfect! Now it is Aidan's turn - Grandchild Birthday #2. Since Aidan can't read yet (he is a brilliant almost 4 year old but come on it's okay to not be reading Grammie's blog yet!) - I am putting my idea for his birthday this next week on my blog. I am getting him his very own gift certificate to the Milwaukee Brewers!! If his parents are really nice to him, they can go to a baseball game with him. The Brewers are awesome this year - and unfortunately are in the same Division with the St. Louis Cardinals. So this will be a fun (I hope) year of competing with Warren and Marcia's favorite team! Anyway - I also have a bag of candy to take as well - since I can buy "food." And as a Grammie - I am defining "food" rather liberally. Happy Birthday Aidan. Also - remind me to sing Happy Birthday backwards as Bill's Mom did this week at a Birthday Party with her friends in Hot Springs Village!

1 comment:

MJ Krech said...

Your favorite Brewers might be in big trouble this year, Laura! Our favorite Cardinals are looking very good! We've got a lot of young new players who are HUNGRY to make their mark on the great game of baseball. We've already been to see them twice and are impressed!