Rotating pictures of Beautiful Grandchildren

Rotating pictures of Beautiful Grandchildren
Josh, Colette and Calvin - Christmas Eve 2008

Monday, April 14, 2008

Rash Vow - the Diet - Update

I have been stuck at a loss of 10 lbs which I know is great but I am just about half way and wasn't ready to give up. However, I was getting really hungry again and thinking about junk food (and just MORE food) all of the time and was getting a little bored - okay a lot bored! But - somehow I got remotivated this past week and am back on the losing path :-)) Bill has been really helpful and encouraging. We have started walking (with a little break for the FINAL - you hear me weather - freak snow storm of the season!!) and now have walked for two nice sunny days in a row. I had my annual physical and my already low blood pressure is now down to 100 over 60 (a drop of 10 points each). My doctor/friend said that even 10 pounds lost can give such a good result. Talk about an incentive!!! So now onward and down!! I will be sorely tested starting on Friday - I will be a Christian and Kate's for a long birthday weekend, then 5 hour drive to MN (I like to nibble in the car out of boredom but have been breaking that habit), 4 days of work, and then flying to Abby and Greg's (time sitting in airports smelling and seeing LOTS of good food and lattes!) and then a week at Abby's. I will let my faithful reader(s?) know how I do. I feel so much better and a little bit more in control of my eating. It also helps that Margie and John are also on the same diet (and were stuck at - 10 bls too.) Marcia has also been a real help and inspiration to me.

1 comment:

MJ Krech said...

They were so cute at the wedding! We all got such a kick out of watching them dance! And playing Duck-Duck-Goose with all the children! Fun memories!