Rotating pictures of Beautiful Grandchildren

Rotating pictures of Beautiful Grandchildren
Josh, Colette and Calvin - Christmas Eve 2008

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Rash Vow #1 - Update!

First progress report - so far, so very good! I have been very encouraged by all of your responses to my "Rash Vow" to not buy anything new for one year. This past week, I was stuck in Milwaukee for 3 days during a blizzard. An unexpected pleasure because I had an unplanned visit with Christian, the kids and Kate's Mom (Kate was on a business trip.) The victory came with me NOT buying anything for the kids in the airport gift shops OR any Starbucks!!!! On to the next trip which begins tomorrow.

1 comment:

MJ Krech said...

Way to go, Babe! Very impressive! I don't think I could have done it. You are such an inspiration!