Rotating pictures of Beautiful Grandchildren

Rotating pictures of Beautiful Grandchildren
Josh, Colette and Calvin - Christmas Eve 2008

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Rash Vow #2 - The Last Diet!

I am starting my second Rash Vow today. This one is really rash! But I am going to try really hard to fulfill it. I have started Nutrisystem today - inspired by my sister and brother-in-law! I won't put all the gory details in this blog, but will use the blog for accountability. Please pray for me - I want to be healthy and long-lived, which will be easier to do with less weight on my frame.

1 comment:

MJ Krech said...

You go, girl! You can do it!
Once you get back down, let's talk about how we CAN have a treat now and then, and NOT re-gain the weight. I still like my treats, but am learning how to be careful. Love you muchly! Hope you are recovering from your trip!